Learn how to create entitlement group in Clarity Security.
Estimated time to complete: 2-3 minutes
Admin access to Clarity Security
Note: If you are a full admin in Clarity Security and get a permission error when trying to add a new user, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Create an Entitlement Group
1. Log into Clarity Security and select Identities
2. Search for the identity > click the Eye icon.
3. Scroll to Entitlements > Click Add Additional Entitlement
4. Search for the Entitlement > Check the Box > Set an Expiration Date > Click Add Entitlement to Identity
5. After redirection verify the new Entitlement is present with an expiration date.
For additional assurance, click Re-Sync Identity, to verify the downstream application has received the provisioning request.
If the access is not present after Re-Sync, wait a few minutes and attempt another Re-Sync. If access still not present, contact Support.
Support Contact Information
Call your customer success team.
Open a ticket here - https://claritysecurityhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Call 979-398-5512 – Monday through Friday – 8:00 AM-6:30 PM CST