Learn how to set up the generate the employee report in BambooHR required to manually configure Clarity Security.
Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes
Be an admin in BambooHR
Note: If you are not an admin, reach out to your BambooHR admin for provisioning.
How to Generate the Employee Report
1. Log into the BambooHR: https://YOURDOMAIN.bamboohr.com
2. Click Reports
3. Select New Report
4. Name the Report
Report Name: Choose a descriptive name, such as “Clarity Service Account Access”
5. In Choose Fields select the following fields:
Personal Information: Status, Employee #, First/Middle/Last Name, Work Email.
Job > Job Information: Effective Date, Location, Division, Department, Job Title, Reports To
6. Configure the remaining fields and click Save
Filter Results > all employees
Sort Results > Sort by: Last name, First name
Group by > None
7. Once you click Save you will be redirected to the report. Click More > Excel
8. Once you click saved please send to the relevant parties.
Support Contact Information
Call your customer success team.
Open a ticket here - https://claritysecurityhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Call 979-398-5512 – Monday through Friday – 8:00 AM-6:30 PM CST