Learn how to set up the connection between your On-Premise applications and Clarity Security and how to configure the connector in the Clarity Security platform.
Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes
If you run into any complications, please reach out to your support team or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are discrepancies between your experience and this documentation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Docker installed and administrative access to the computer with docker setup.
Admin access to Clarity Security
Note: If you are a full admin in Clarity Security and get a permission error when trying to add a new application, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Set Up the Connector
1. Log into Clarity Security.
2. Click on Applications and then click the Clarity Connect button.
3. Click Get Started. Each on-premise application you wish to connect to Clarity requires its own Clarity Connect docker compose file. Any existing Clarity Connect Instances are listed below (names cannot be reused).
*** Do not share this file with anyone outside of your organization.
4. Give your instance a useful name so you know what application the instance is connected to. Then click Create Instance to generate your docker-compose file.
Note: Choosing "Oracle Compatible" means other on-prem connection types may not be compatible with this container. If you have an on-premise Oracle DB and Active Directory, you will need multiple instances of Clarity Connect (one Oracle compatible, one not).
5. Copy this file to your system running Docker, and store it in a permanent location on the system running Docker.
Note: Your Downloads folder is not recommended for permanent storage of the file.
6. Navigate to the directory containing the docker-compose.yml file and run the following command: docker-compose up -d (the command may also be docker compose up -d).
Note: If done correctly, it should look similar to the picture below
Useful commands: docker ps. This command will list the containers currently running.
Support Contact Information
Contact your customer success team.
Open a ticket Here
Call 979-398-5512 – Monday - Friday – 8:00 AM-6:30 PM CST
Please sign in to leave a comment.