Learn how to set up the connection between your On-Premise applications and Clarity Security and how to configure the connector in the Clarity Security platform.
Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes
Docker installed and administrative access to the computer with docker setup.
Admin access to Clarity Security
Note: If you are a full admin in Clarity Security and get a permission error when trying to add a new application, reach out to email@example.com.
How to Set Up the Connector
1. Log into Clarity Security.
2. Click on Applications and select the Clarity Connect button.
3. Click Get Started to download your docker-compose.yml file.
Note: You will need this downloaded on your computer with docker setup.
*** Do not share this file with anyone outside of your organization.
4. Copy this file to your system running Docker, and store it in a permanent location on the system running Docker.
Note: download folder is not recommended for permanent storage of the file.
5. Navigate to the directory containing the docker-compose.yml file and run the following command: docker-compose up -d.
Note: If done correctly, it should look like the picture below
Useful commands: Docker ps. This command will list the containers currently running.